Flexible - also available evening & weekends with advance appointment.
M.B.A. dual major in Marketing and Management
B.S. in Economics/Business Management
Certifications¨ Purchasing Management (CE, NYU 1995)
Harvard Negotiating Skills (Harvard Business School 1997)
Certificate in Meeting, Conference, Event Management (CE, NYU 1996)
Project Management Level I, II & III (AMA)
Financial Analysis & Management (AMA)
How to Replace Workplace Negativity with Enthusiasm (Dale Carnegie Institute)
Developing the Leader in You (Dale Carnegie Institute)
Following is a list of my expertise, any college/university level course which requires you to have an insight into how to start, operate and grow a business -- we should talk, I can help you.
In addition, I have hired thousands of people, so when you need help to revive your resume, learn new skills and prepare to enter the job market you should talk to me, I am here to help you succeed.
• Entrepreneurship & Startups
• Transforming dreams to reality.
• Enterprise Account Management
• Sales and Business Development
• Client Relationship Management
• Human Capital Management
• Talent Acquisition
• Resources Management
• Sourcing & Vendor Management
• Project Management
• Operational Excellence
• Branding & Marketing
• Public Relations
• Social Media
• Event Management
• Team Building, Coaching, Mentoring & Leadership
• Cross Cultural Sensitivity
• Established and operated over 20 startups successfully; transforming enterprises into multi-million dollar companies.
Served or currently serving in the capacity of founder, partner, owner, operator, advisor or board member in the following categories:
• Management Consulting
• Training, Coaching
• Human Capital Management - Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
• Global Trade & Distribution
• General Contracting
• Catering & Event Services