Contact for Rates
Bachelor's in Biological Pyschology
Associates in Liberal Arts
Father, Husband, Business Owner, Veteran, Strength Coach and CrossFit Competitor. Dane’s passion is training and learning how to make the human body achieve optimal performance. In 2007, Dane received his first training certificate and has continued to pursue knowledge and experience in the fitness industry. He has completed a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Psychology and has been certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Dane’s experience as a multi-sport athlete, coach, and soldier, have provided him with comprehensive real world understanding of human performance. He has trained and competed at all levels. He has coached and trained individuals from middle school athletics to professional athletes.
The bottom line is Dane knows fitness. He has the knowledge and experience needed to coach you to your goals. You bring the passion and commitment and Dane will provide the coaching to change your body and change your life. Age, gender and background are irrelevant to success at CUE. Whether you want to lose weight, increase fitness, play tag with your kids or dominate a sport, we can help you reach your goals. Contact CUE to schedule your free trial classes today!
- 16 years training experience
- Former U.S. Army Military Police Sergeant and Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
- 10 seasons of football, including college and semi-pro
- 9 seasons of baseball
- 6 seasons of wrestling and track
- Coached middle and high school wrestling
- Trained in Mixed Martial Arts (boxing, kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, wrestling)
- B.A. in Biological Psychology from Pace University
- A.A. from St. Thomas Aquinas College
- NSCA CSCS (National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified