- President's List
- Dean’s List
High School: 2016-2020
- Highest Honors
- National Honor Society
- AP Scholar with Distinction
- NYS Seal of Biliteracy: English & Spanish
I am a Private Volleyball Coach, Mentor, and Tutor based in Westchester County, NY. I'm offering my services in athletics, academics, languages, and life to students in grades 4-12.
Other than coaching and mentoring for all grades, my preferred subjects for tutoring include physics and statistics for high school students as well as reading, writing, math, and science for elementary and middle school students.
Please contact me to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
- D1 Student-Athlete: 2021-Present
- 18U National Club Team (Open Division): 5 Years
- European Training & Competition: 2 Summers
- High School Varsity Team 4 Years: Captain 2 Years
I began playing 18U Open Division Volleyball one month after I turned 14. Throughout my club experience, I had incredible opportunities to compete with and against some of the best volleyball players in the country and world when I traveled to train and compete in Europe twice.
Currently, I am a D1 Student-Athlete offering private volleyball lessons in Westchester to rising student-athletes in grades 4-12. I'm motivated to help players who love the game as much as I do to develop fundamentals in order to compete in middle school, high school, and college.
I am so thankful to be able to play and teach the sport I love.
College (Business Coursework)
- Accounting Principles I
- Accounting Principles II
- Marketing Principles
- Management Principles
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Supply Chain & Operation Management
- Spreadsheet Model & Decision Analysis
- National Honor Society - Highest Honors
- National AP Scholar - with Distinction
- AP Physics - Mechanics
- AP Physics - Electricity & Magnetism
- AP Statistics
- AP Calculus BC
- AP English Language
- AP English Literature
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Spanish Literature
- AP World History
- AP U.S. History
- New York State Seal of Biliteracy
- Dual Language Program K-12
- Founder & CEO at KMJ Ventures: 2020-Present
- Coach at KMJ Volleyball: 2020-Present
- Mentor & Tutor at KMJ Tutoring: 2020-Present
- Designer at KMJ Wear: 2020-Present