I am generally available from 9am-9pm EST on weekdays and Sundays, but I am flexible, and can adjust to your schedule.
$30 / hour
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics as well as French Language and Literature from Fordham University's Honors Program, from which I graduated Magna Cum Laude.
I have helped many students at the high school and college level improve their academic performance. My areas of expertise are Economics (including Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and other specific courses), French Language and Literature, World History, Statistics, English Literature, and Philosophy. I regularly receive positive feedback regarding improved understanding, grades, and test scores in these areas.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Economics and French Language and Literature (double major) from Fordham University's Honors Program (graduated Magna Cum Laude)
- Six years experience tutoring students from high school freshmen to college seniors in the topics listed above
- Clients from multiple countries and diverse backgrounds at all skill levels
- Written and spoken fluency in French
- A great understanding of the obstacles to learning that students frequently face
I would love to help you achieve your academic goals.
Call or text me at 203-895-9312, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org